New Jersey online Sportsbook, Pointsbet, has a long list of Total TD Boosters for the College Football Conference Championship Games happening this weekend. We broke down the key stats for each one, as well as some additional Prop Bet Promos that are featured for the weekend at PBNJ. Get in on the action now, and claim up to $1000 in Free Bets to wager legally in New Jersey.
College Football Total TD Super Boosters:
- Oregon @ Utah: OVER 5.5 Total Touchdowns in the game. PB odds are -105 boosted from -125. Oregon is averaging 31 points per game over their last 10 contests, while Utah is average 25 points per game over the last 10. Utah put up 6 touchdowns on their own last week vs. Colorado.
- Baylor @ Oklahoma: OVER 7.5 Touchdowns in the game. Boosted from +100 to +120 payout at Pointsbet. Baylor is averaging 36 points per game and has scored 57 TDs on the season. Oklahoma is averaging 44 points per-game and has accumulated 69 Touchdowns in 2019.
- Wisconsin @ Ohio State: OVER 6.5 Touchdowns in the game was boosted from -105 to a payout of +115. The Buckeyes scored 56 points last week against Michigan, with 8 offensive touchdowns and no field goals. Wisconsin put up 38 against a very good Minnesota team. The Badgers had 5 touchdowns in the win.
- Virginia @ Clemson: OVER of 6.5 Touchdowns in the game is now boosted to +125 from -105 odds. The #25 Cavaliers scored 39 points and 5 TDs against Virginia Tech last week. Clemson can always run a score up, and has averaged 45 points per game. Trevor Lawrence and co. have totaled 73 touchdowns this season.
- Georgia @ LSU: OVER 6.5 Touchdowns in the game was boosted from -105 to +115 Odds at Pointsbet. The #4 Bulldogs scored 52 points last week against GT. However, they have only averaged 32 points per game this year and have scored 46 TDs. LSU is #2 in the country and they have scored 76 touchdowns thus far. They scored 6 of them last week against A&M. The Tigers have also scored 50 or more points in each of their last 3 games.
A CFB Championship Grand Salami
Pointsbet is also offering a ‘grand salami’ of-sorts on the total touchdowns scored in all Power 5 Championship Games. OVER 32.5 Total Touchdowns now pays +100, or even money. Previously, this bet had a lower payout of -115. In order to win on this total of OVER 32.5, an average of 6.5 touchdowns would need to be scored in each of the 5 games.
Our Take: The over 32.5 total for all Power 5 Championships feels like a good value. At least two of these games should be shootouts, and that could compensate if others turn into defensive battles.
Score the First TD, You Win.
Another exciting CFB prop betting promo at Pointsbet can be found on the ‘promos’ page. The legal US online sportsbook will pay out early on some Pre-Game, Moneyline Bets if your team scores the first TD of the game.
The ‘Score First TD, You Win’ promo is open for betting on the following games; the Pac-12 Championship and the SEC Championship. The Pac-12 game features Utah vs. Oregon on 12/6. While the SEC championship will have LSU against Georgia on 12/7.
Stay tuned to The Props Network for more betting news and bonuses.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem.