FanDuel Sportsbook Review
Fanduel PA Online Sportsbook Review
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in the legal online betting state of Pennsylvania. Players looking for a new sportsbook in PA can still create a FanDuel login for the $500 risk free bet signup bonus. FanDuel has quickly become one of the most popular online betting and casino operators in Pennsylvania. FanDuel PA Sportsbook makes for four total legal betting states in which FD is open for business.
The PA FanDuel betting site, mobile and online casino launched in 2018, with Valley Forge Casino as a brick and mortar casino partner. Previously, players in the Keystone State could only use FanDuel for DFS (daily fantasy sports) games. The launch made FanDuel the fourth online sportsbook operator to open in PA, after the state legalized online betting.
Our FanDuel Ratings
Bonuses & Promos
Fanduel Sportsbook Signup Bonus
FanDuel has a signup bonus that is a top offer in Pennsylvania right now. It’s a 100% risk-free bet bonus of up to $500 when you sign up for a new account. That means you can lose your first bet, and get your money back the next day. The money is refunded as site credit that you can bet again at FanDuel Sportsbook. The bonus money only requires a 1x play-thru to convert to cash. However, that only matters if your first FanDuel sportsbook bet loses.
Special Promotions and Features at FanDuel.
After getting your FanDuel welcome bonus, you can start to use the weekly promos and bonus offers found on the Promotions Page. There you will see the current bonus selection. Check it often, because the deals update frequently. They include special bonuses for a wide variety of big time sporting events and daily/nightly games in the NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL and more.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: No other sports betting site offers this currently. With this promo deal, you get an insurance policy on any parlay that includes five or more selections from any sport offered at FanDuel sportsbook. Then, if your parlay comes up one leg short, and only 4 of the picks win, you get a refund straight to your account of up to $25 in site credit.
- Daily Odds Boost: The boosts are always attached to the biggest games from a variety of sports including bigger payouts on NBA Odds, College Basketball games and more.
- Special Bonus Deals: The bonus makers at FanDuel Sportsbook often cook up special single game offers on games featuring the top local teams. For example, right now they have a College Hoops Win Bonus on Illinois vs. PSU. Players who want to bet on the Penn State game can bet $50 or more on the moneyline for either team. Then, the bet will pay out an extra $3 in site credit for every point that team wins by. A $5 per goal bonus can also be had on NHL odds bets for a game happening between the NY Rangers and Chicago Blackhawks. Just bet on either team, and get $5 in site credit per-goal they score, win or lose.
- ‘Money Monday Club’ if you opt-in you will get a weekly $10 free bet just for wagering $50 or more throughout the week.
- FanDuel Loyalty Rewards Program: The Players Club at FanDuel is the name of the loyalty program. New DFS players are opted-in to the club automatically when they sign up. Then, bonus free site credit is awarded based on a points system that makes it easy to know how much play is needed to earn the next bonus. Valley Forge Casino offers its own bonus too. Players can get a free $25 slot credit as well as discounts on food, beverage and travel when they sign up for the Valley Club Card. The Valley Club also offers access to free room upgrades when staying at the Valley Forge casino property.
Stay On Top Of Your Game.
Sign up now to receive updates from the best source for Sports Betting Shows, News, Insights, US Online Sportsbook Reviews, & Bonuses.
FanDuel Deposits and Withdrawals
FanDuel accepts a wide variety of options for banking transactions via either the site or mobile app. Here are the options;
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards from Visa and MasterCard are an option for deposit. However, many financial institutions still block transactions for legal betting sites. So, players might need to try a different option if a credit is declined.
- PayPal is the best and easiest option to transfer funds online or via the mobile App safely. A fee could apply to some PayPal transactions though, so check the details before you proceed.
- Wire Transfers and Bank Transfers are another option to deposit money at FanDuel. These are instant options much like PayPal.
- PayNear me locations are another option to deposit at FanDuel. Check the PayNear me site for a list of locations, including most 711 stores. These funds will be added to the players online account for us on FanDuel Sportsbook and BetFair Online Casino.
Making Live Bets at FanDuel
The home page at FanDuel has a link for Contact Us at the top. Clicking this link reveals the various options to reach customer service 24 hours a day, every day. The live chat button will open an online chat with a customer service representative. There is also an email address, [email protected] and the phone number for FanDuel is 877-689-0662 (10am to 8pm ET).
An extensive F.A.Q. section is also found on the Support page. This contains important information on the app, signing up, bonus wagering requirements and using the sportsbook.
Do you need a promo code for FanDuel bonus?
No FanDuel promo code is needed to get the bonus. Just be sure to click the FanDuel links on this page to guarantee the best bonus offer.
What sports are offered for betting at FanDuel sportsbook?
FanDuel has all of the major and niche sports betting markets on its site and app. This includes MLB, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Hockey, MMA, Boxing, Soccer, Tennis and more.
What types of bets can you make at FanDuel?
The available bet types at FanDuel sportsbook include Spread, moneyline, parlay, teaser, round robin, props, alternate lines, futures and props. FanDuel also has live betting.
Do FanDuel rewards points expire?
FanDuel Players Club points only expire if a player goes 12 months without any action at FanDuel Sportsbook or online casino.
Is FanDuel or DraftKings better?
Both sportsbooks are very good options for betting. They have the same signup bonus and all the same betting lines and markets. The site design is better at FanDuel but the weekly bonus offerings are usually better at Draftkings sportsbook.
Is it good to have more than one sportsbook account?
Yes. All players should have more than one online sportsbook account so that they can claim every bonus and shop around for the best odds.
Is FanDuel sportsbook legit?
As a top ranked company in the sports betting and daily fantasy industry, you have nothing to worry about when depositing and betting at FanDuel. FanDuel is backed by world class casino partners and powered by top technology companies.
Is FanDuel traded publicly?
FanDuel Inc. is now in talks to hit the public market. However it will likely skip the traditional IPO by merging with Platinum Eagle Acquisition Corp (EAGLU). This is called a reverse merger, and is how rival Draftkings Sportsbook also intends to go public, without an Initial Public Offering, as soon as 2020.