Pols & Theories go live tonight with Special Guest Span to preview the NFL Divisional Round.
- Issue with Aaron Rodgers comments on Pat McAfee show?
- Tray Lance to Tennessee?
- Brandon Staley ‘never felt job was in jeopardy’
- Nathaniel Hackett hired by…the Jets?
- Buccaneers fire Byron Leftwhich.
Giants at Eagles (-7.5)
- Keys for both teams to win the game.
- If the Giants win, is Daniel Jones the QB of the future?
- If the Eagles lose, is this a waste of a season?
Cowboys at 49ers (-4)
- How do the Cowboys pull off the upset?
- Will Dak get revenge from last season?
- Is McCarthy’s job on the line?
- Do the 49ers have an advantage due to scheduling?
Bengals at Bills (-5.5)
- Does Josh Allen clean up his turnovers?
- Do you trust Allen or Burrow more in this game?
- Can either QB’s legacy take a hit with a loss?
Jaguars at Chiefs (-8.5)
- Do you give the Jags a chance to win?
- Where do you rank Trevor amongst QB’s after last week’s win?
- Mahomes 5th consecutive trip to the AFC Title game?
Subscribe to Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast at The Props Network at PropsHQ.com for all of their latest show news, new episodes, and livestreams!
Psychotic & Iconic is brought to you by PrizePicks, your home for daily fantasy sports. New players who sign up on PrizePicks today using the promo code ICONIC will receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100. PrizePicks: Daily Fantasy Made Easy!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices