Pols & Theories return to the table to preview, discuss, debate Week 15, give their picks and everything in between.
- 49ers(-3) v Seahawks
- does Brock Purdy continue strong play?
- is Geno playing his way out of a contract?
- Eagles(-9) v Bears
- do the Eagles continue their dominance?
- potential trap game before Dallas on Christmas Eve?
- Cowboys(-4.5) v Jaguars
- does Trevor continue his elite play?
- potential trap game before Philadelphia on Christmas Eve?
- Micah questions Hurts MVP or the team?
- Lions v Jets PK
- do the Lions stay hot?
- if jets lose do they go back to Wilson?
- Bengals(-3.5) v Buccaneers
- Tom brady a home dog?
- Higgins, Boyd, Hurst banged up, do the Bucs have a chance?
- how do the bucs win this game
- Facts or Cap?
- Justin Jefferson is a better WR than Tyreek Hill.
- Jeff Saturday will be the Colts HC next season.
- Kenny Pickett will be the Steelers starting QB next season
- Max Jones will be the Patriots starting QB next season
- Jared Goff will be a better option at QB than Geno Smith next season.
- Patriots will finish with a better record than the Dolphins
- Over the next 5 years, Mahomes will lead the league in Super Bowl wins
- P&I Week 15 Game Picks
Saints(-4) v Falcons
Panthers(-3) v Steelers
Chiefs(-14) v Texans
Broncos(-3) v Cardinals
Raiders(-1) v Patriots
Chargers(-3) v Titans
Bengals(-3.5) v Bucs
Commanders(-4.5) v Giants
- Packers(-7) v Rams
Vikings(-4) v Colts
Browns(-3) v Ravens
Bills(-7.5) v Dolphins
Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast is powered by Playmaker! Subscribe to the show on The Props Network at PropsHQ.com for all of their latest show news, new episodes, and livestreams!
Psychotic & Iconic is brought to you by PrizePicks, your home for daily fantasy sports. New players who sign up on PrizePicks today using the promo code ICONIC will receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100. PrizePicks: Daily Fantasy Made Easy!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices