Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast Episode #69: Don’t Be Bitter, Be Better
Mikey P, Nick Theories, and Pols react to the new NFL playoff overtime rules, Colts owner Jim Irsay’s Carson Wentz comments, the odds of a Kyler Murray trade to the Panthers, and the latest NBA MVP straw poll.
- Bruce Arians retires as Bucs HC and moves to front office role, Todd Bowles is promoted to Bucs HC
- Former Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner signs with the Los Angeles Rams
- New playoff overtime rules give both teams a possession
- Colts owner Jim Irsay talks about the decision to move on from Carson Wentz and their QB ‘upgrade’
- Cardinals QB Kyler Murray’s odds of a trade to the Panthers
- MVP straw poll 3.0 released and betting favorite updated: Joel Embiid, Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo
Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast is brought to you by PrizePicks, your home for daily fantasy sports. New players who sign up on PrizePicks today using the promo code ICONIC will receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100. PrizePicks: Daily Fantasy Made Easy!
Subscribe to Psychotic & Iconic on PropsHQ.com for all of their latest show news, new episodes, and livestreams!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices