Boosted Odds are the Cyber Monday Special at Pointsbet.
Cyber Monday means the entire internet is on sale. This year, there are even great deals to be had on your online sports betting action. With the ‘Cyber Monday Boosters’, Pointsbet may be the first book to offer bets on sale for the national shopping holiday.
In honor of Cyber Monday, Pointsbet has been releasing these new Odds Boosters every hour on Pointsbet.com. The Boosters started appearing at 12 PM today, and will continue to be revealed until 8PM EST. So far, we have seen some generous boosts to both NBA and NFL prop bets.
Players can find these special boosts by navigating to ‘Cyber Monday’ in the dropdown menu at Pointsbet. SEE video below;
Here are the NFL Cyber Monday Boosters that have been announced so far.
- Vikings @ Seahawks – Kirk Cousins to get 250+ passing yards (boosted from -150 to -115).
- Vikings @ Seahawks – Russell Wilson to get 250+ passing yards (-200 boosted to -145).
- Vikings @ Seahawks – Kirk Cousins to get 2+ Passing Touchdowns (-120 boosted to +110).
- Vikings @ Seahawks – Russell Wilson to get 2+ Passing Touchdowns (-165 boosted to -125).
- Vikings @ Seahawks – Wilson and Cousins to combine for 5+ Total Touchdowns (+100 boosted to +130).
Here are the NBA Cyber Monday Boosters that have been announced so far.
- Jazz @ Sixers – Joel Embiid to score 25+ points (boosted from -130 – +100.
- Jazz @ Sixers – Ben Simmons to make a three-point shot (boosted from +750 to +900).
- Knicks @ Bucks – Giannis Anteokounmpo to score 30+ points (-115 boosted to +105).
- Knicks @ Bucks – Giannis Anteokounmpo to get 13+ rebounds (-115 boosted to +105).
- Warriors @ Hawks – Trae Young to score 25+ points (-250 boosted to -175).
- Warriors @ Hawks – Trae Young to record a double double (+110 boosted to +130).
Stay tuned to The Props Network for more betting news and bonuses.
Get our Top 5 Props for Monday Night Football.
Check out our betting preview for Jazz vs. Sixers.