Pols & Theories return to the table to discuss, debate, and answer questions about a wild Week 15 of the NFL season.
A. Eagles beat Bears 25-20
- Hurts has 3 rush TD no passing, any concern?
- Hurts get injured, what’s this mean moving 4ward MVP?
B. Jaguars beat Cowboys 40-34
- is this on coaching or dak?
C. Bills beat Dolphins 32-29
- Did Tua prove enough?
- Josh Allen’s performance
- Are the Bills about to go on a run?
D. Vikings beat Colts 39-36
- Colts blow a 33 point lead in 2nd half
- Is Jeff Saturday time over?
E. Bengals beat Bucs 34-23
- Buccaneers blow a 17 point lead
- Is this more on Tom or Todd
- What this tell you about Joey B and the Bengals
F. Raiders beat Patriots 30-24
- Is this the craziest ending to a game ever?
G. Facts or Cap
- The Lions will make the playoffs
- Matt Ryan is a HOF’er
- Russ is more to blame than Hackett
- The Chargers will be the most dangerous team if they make playoffs
- The Jags will win the AFC South
- The Bills are a top 5 team in the NFL
Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast is powered by Playmaker! Subscribe to the show on The Props Network at PropsHQ.com for all of their latest show news, new episodes, and livestreams!
Psychotic & Iconic is brought to you by PrizePicks, your home for daily fantasy sports. New players who sign up on PrizePicks today using the promo code ICONIC will receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100. PrizePicks: Daily Fantasy Made Easy!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices