Pols & Theories give a recap of week 12’s biggest games, give their top 5 teams thus far, and give you their best team not currently in the playoffs.
- Eagles Beat Packers 40-33
- Are the Eagles the clear Super Bowl favorite in the NFC?
- Can Jalen Hurts be the MVP?
- Should Jordan Love start for the Packers going forward?
- Raiders Beat Seahawks 40-34
- Are the Seahawks a playoff team?
- Josh Jacobs goes for 300 yards – will he be re-signed?
- Jaguars Beat Ravens 28-27
- Are the Ravens overrated?
- Lamar’s contract situation with the team is underperforming.
- Is Doug Pederson building a winner?
- Browns Beat Buccaneers 23-17
- Is it over for the Buccaneers this year?
- What stood out most between both teams?
- Will Tom Brady be back in Tampa next season?
- FACT OR CAP?
- Russell Wilson will never make the playoffs as the Broncos QB.
- The Bengals will win the AFC North.
- Zach Wilson is done in New York.
- The Dolphins are a legit Super Bowl Contender.
- Top 5 Teams as of Week 12
- Most Dangerous team OUTSIDE of our Top 5
Psychotic & Iconic Sports Podcast is powered by Playmaker! Subscribe to the show on The Props Network at PropsHQ.com for all of their latest show news, new episodes, and livestreams!
Psychotic & Iconic is brought to you by PrizePicks, your home for daily fantasy sports. New players who sign up on PrizePicks today using the promo code ICONIC will receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100. PrizePicks: Daily Fantasy Made Easy!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices