UFC Fight Night Preview – Alexander Hernandez vs. Drew Dober
Wednesday, 5/12 @ 9:30 PM ET.
Alexander Hernandez will be looking to re-establish himself as a threat in the stacked lightweight division with a win over the in-form Drew Dober. After making a promising start to his career, Hernandez was humbled by Donald Cerrone, suffering a TKO loss. Hernandez appeared more conservative in his most recent bout against Francisco Trinaldo, with many believing him fortunate to be given the win on all three judges’ scorecards. He will have to overcome Dober, who is coming off successive first-round knockouts including stopping rising prospect Nasrat Haqparast in his tracks.
Dober holds a 5-1 record since the beginning of 2017, with his sole loss coming by submission to Beneil Dariush, who incidentally was knocked out in 42 seconds by a debuting Hernandez. In a division teeming with talent and rising prospects, a loss for two fighters teetering on either side of the top 15 would be a huge blow to their aspirations.
Best UFC Online Betting Odds: Hernandez vs Dober
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-116).
- DraftKings Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-125).
- UniBet Sportsbook: Hernandez (+102) vs Dober (-125).
- BetMGM Sportsbook: Hernandez (-106) vs Dober (-115).
- PointsBet Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-130).
UFC Fight Intel: Drew Dober has won four of his last eight UFC fights in the first round. Dober has also won each of his last five fights in the UFC against orthodox opponents.
Top Fight Prop: Drew Dober wins and fight is UNDER 2.5 rounds (+285) at PointsBet Sportsbook.
- Gobble! Gobble! | Joe Burrow’s Hand, Brady’s Comments On Stephen A Smith,Week 11 Preview
- A college football “would you rather.” Playoff hopes dashed in the NBA and NFL with a how could they lose to that guy?!
- Turnover Machine | NBA In-season Tournament, NFL Week 10 Recap, NFL Week 11 Preview
- PicklePod Grading the Nationals Experience w/ Connor Garnett
- The Big 10 signs are good. A bizarre Saturday in the NBA. NFL picks for Week 10.
Must be 21+ to bet. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.Gambler today.