Win totals are a top prop for MLB bettors. A new report from DraftKing shows us where the money is, and isn’t.
Nobody is betting against the Royals this year when it comes to MLB win totals. New reporting from DraftKings sportsbook shows that 0% of the handle is wagered on Under 23.5 for the KC Royals win total. The opposite goes for the Seattle Mariners, where 100% of the money is on the win total Under of 24.5 Remember, it’s a 60 game season (if MLB plays).
Other stand out numbers from the DraftKings MLB win totals report include the Houston Astros taking 85% of the money on the under of 35.5. While 2020 World Series favorites, the Yankees, are trending at 86 percent of the money on the NYY win total Over of 37.5.
In general the win totals report paints a picture of decisive one sided betting for almost every team. However that is not so true for the Oakland Athletics, who are seeing a fairly even split on their 20.5 win total o/u. 53% of the money is on the Over and 47% is on the Under.
Where the money is on win totals for other MLB teams.
- Boston Red Sox: 44% Over 20.5 wins
- Chicago White Sox: 87% Over 31.5 wins.
- Cleveland Indians: 97% Over 32.5 wins.
- Detroit Tigers: 83% Over 31.5 wins.
- Kansas City Royals: 100% Over 23.5 wins.
- LA Angels: 83% Over 31.5 wins.
- Minnesota Twins: 64% Over 34.5 wins.
- NY Yankees: 86% Over 37.5 wins. (+105 at DK).
- Tampa Bay Rays: 78% Over 33.5 wins.
- Texans Rangers: 72% Over 28.5 wins.
Stay tuned to The Props Network for more MLB betting news and free Live MLB odds comparison all season long.
Get a World Series Win Bonus at FanDuel. Place a $50+ futures wager on any team to win it all in 2020 and earn 5 for each game they win out of the first 10. Signup at FanDuel today and get up to $500 Risk-Free first bet with this Clickable FanDuel Promo Code.
Must be 21+ to bet. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.Gambler today.