Online Sportsbooks are teeing off with new promos for The Masters
The Masters is set to start Thursday morning with bad weather in the forecast for Augusta. But, the online sportsbook bonus deals for golf’s most prestigious major are far from inclement. Here are the top deals to help you win more on The Masters this year.
The Masters: Top-5 Online Sportsbook Bonus Deals
- The Masters Top 10 Insurance: Get up to $25 back in Free Bets when you place an outright winner bet for the Masters and your player finishes in the Top 10, but doesn’t win. Grab this deal and four risk free bets up to $1000 when you sign up for a new account at PointsBet Sportsbook.
- Bet $1 and Win $100 in Free Bets if ANY GOLFER MAKES A BIRDIE. That’s right all you need is a birdie by anyone in the tournament and $100 in free bets will be added to your BetMGM account. Just use this link to sign up at BetMGM where you’ll also get a 100% first deposit bonus.
- Bet up to $30 Free with ZERO deposit at UniBet. Players in Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania can bet the Masters at UniBet Sportsbook with $30 in free bets before ever making a deposit. Click here.
- Double Your Money if Bryson DeChambeau makes the cut. Just create a new account at DraftKings Sportsbook and you can bet up to $50 on Bryson to make the cut at +100 odds. That’s even money if the prohibitive favorite makes the weekend.
- Get a Risk Free Hole by Hole Performance Bet. At PointsBet your first live wager on individual in-play hole markets is risk-free up to $25. So if it loses, you get up to $25 back in Free Bets.
Stay tuned to The Props Network for more online betting news and free picks. Remember, it’s 21+ to bet online. Do you or someone you know have a gambling problem? Call 1.800.Gambler today.